THE COMFIEST & PAIN RELIEF WINTER BOOTS
ARCH SUPPORT | WARM | CUSHION | ANTI-SLIP
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
This Radinnoo Boot is what you need:
What makes Radinnoo different?
- Arch Support: The orthopedic insoles give substantial structure and stability to the shoes, making them a calming choice for persons with high-intensity walking routines. The advanced arch support provides the feet with unparalleled relief, helping you deal with chronic foot pain.
- Warm x2: The soft fur lining offers insulation and pampers your feet, keeping your feet cozy and snug.
- Wide Toebox: The boots offer roomy space for the toes to splay naturally, avoiding bunions.
- Comfort Cushion: Durable EVA foam base and multi-layer cushion provide lasting support and comfort when walking, running, and hiking.
- Convenience: The user-friendly lacing system facilitates effortless wearing and removal, ultimately saving you time and energy.
- Waterproof: The upper materials are made of cow suede, which keeps your feet stay dry and warm on the coldest days.
- Anti-Slip: This rubber anti-slip outsole will help you safely walk through hindrances like under the rain or icy roads.
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce overpronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high-impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock-absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geiasou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips, and back.