WALK IN TOTAL COMFORT & PAIN RELIEF
ARCH SUPPORT | COMFORTABLE | WIDE TOEBOX | ANTI-SKID
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
This GroovyWish Shoe is what you need:
What makes Radinnoo different?
- Arch Support: Centered on orthopedic superiority, the footwear showcases arch support that encourages correct alignment of the feet, alleviating pressure not just from your feet but also from your joints and back.
- Breathable Upper: The shoes provide breathable materials allowing circulation throughout the feet, keeping them dry and avoiding moisture. Therefore, they are suitable for walking during long hours with the ultimate comfort.
- Wide Toebox & Protective Toe Cap: The generous toebox offers sufficient room for your toes to naturally spread out, thwarting the development of bunions while ensuring optimal airflow for your feet. The protective toe cap prevents the feet from outside impacts and suffering.
- Versatile: These sneakers showcase a practical sleeve design, enabling you to easily slide them on and off without any hassle. Say goodbye to dealing with laces or the challenge of achieving the perfect fit.
- Anti-Skid Outsole: No matter if you're traversing wet sidewalks or uneven landscapes, our outsole ensures the traction necessary to keep you confidently stable on your feet.
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce overpronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high-impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock-absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geisou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips, and back.