Fits all breast size, with 16 feet boob tape roll that will last multiple uses.
✔️Strong Hold & Adhesion
Our breast tape provides a strong, waterproof hold that will last you all night! Our breast lift tape is dance-proof, no worries about it coming loose while out on the dance floor! Escape uncomfortable straps and let your body be free while holding clothing and breasts in place!
✔️Breathable & Sweat Proof
Our body tape won’t fall off or come loose from sweating or movement! Our lift tape is breathable and allows for comfort the entire time!
✔️Discreet & Natural Looking Hold
Our breast lift tape provides a natural looking body and shape and is so discreet it can be worn with ANY strapless or backless dress!
✔️Stay in Place
With our beige bra tape by Epic Elements, achieve outstanding breast lift with a natural & seamless look! Pull off any outfit without worries! Our lift tape works wonders while wearing blouses, spaghetti straps, backless or even a wedding gown!
✔️Multi Use Tap
Our breast lift tape can be used in a variety of other ways! Apply to heels or shoes to prevent uncomfortable rubbing! Apply it to any part of the body to achieve lift and tightening! Wear it with ANY type of clothing & have no worries about anything showing! It’s like nothing is there!
Who's it for?
- Our 2 inch roll is perfect for A-C/D cups
- Our 3 inch roll is perfect for D/DD cups with heavy volume
- Our 4 inch roll is perfect for DDD/DDD+ cups with heavy volume
- Women who want a custom lift they can control
What should I know?
- If it is your first time wearing The Boob Tape, wear our bras for only 2-3 hours to ensure your chest will not experience irritation. Do not wear products for more than 8 hours.
- The 2 inch roll was designed for A-D cup breasts. Using this size on larger breast sizes will take more of your time and product.
- The 3/4 inch roll was designed for large and heavy breasts only. Using this size on smaller breasts will result in a squished and unnatural looking shape.
- Some women have thin skin around their collar bone and upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape in those areas.
- During application, do not expose the product to prolonged heat or sunlight, such as sunbathing. This may cause skin irritation.